Stop chasing your tail and get to Bark Bar!
Bark Bar provides the pawfect space for dogs and their owners to relax and play. Visit Arkansas' first indoor/outdoor, off-leash dog play area and bar.
You don't need a dog to visit, but if you do come with a doggie in tow, know how to correctly mark your spot! Take a few minutes, for the good of the Bark Bar community, and read our rules and regulations. For those humans without a dog, you can come in and enjoy Bark Bar just like you would any other bar/restaurant.
BARK BAR Rules and Regulations
May 1, 2020
- All humans must wear a mask and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- All dogs must have a single day pass, monthly or annual membership to be allowed on the premises.
- Owners must validate dogs are current on vaccinations including Rabies, Parvo/distemper and Bordetella.
- Puppies must be older than 4 month of age and received vaccinations.
- Dogs over 1 years old must be spayed or neutered. No dogs in heat.
- All humans must be 21 and older.
- Maximum of 3 dogs per human, unless special permission is granted at management’s discretion.
- Bark Bar is NON-SMOKING both inside and out. Second-hand smoke and cigarette butts are hazardous to dogs.
- Each owner is responsible for cleaning up their dog’s waste. There are plastic bags, poop scoopers, and mops available for your use. Bark Rangers will monitor and assist when needed.
- Aggressive Behavior will not be tolerated! Any dog displaying disruptive or aggressive behavior may be asked to leave or required to be on-leash per Bark Bar management and staff’s discretion.
- Bark Bar is not responsible for any injury, illness, or damage caused on our premises, and all human guests must be responsible for their dogs. If your dog causes any damage to person or property by nipping, biting, or otherwise, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE!
- Constant dog barking can be disruptive. Please keep your dog’s barking under control. Owners acknowledge that Bark Bar may have sonic frequency bark deterrents in use.
- Please open only one gate at a time, and be careful not to allow other dogs to enter or exit with you.
- No pinch or choke collars are allowed in off-leash areas.
- Dogs must remain on leash while in an on-leash area, and within their human’s control.
- Please do not leave your dog(s) unsupervised. Maintain sight of your dog(s) at all times.
- No outside human food or drinks are permitted inside Bark Bar.
- No glass bottles or containers (for humans or dogs) are permitted on the premises.
- Humans and dogs must comply with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to “Potentially Dangerous Breeds”, including but not limited to Chapter 6-19 of the Little Rock City Code. Dogs displaying pit bull characteristics or otherwise appearing to fall within the definition of a potentially dangerous breed CAN be admitted to Bark Bar, but only upon providing proof of proper licensure in accordance with Little Rock City Code.
- Bark Bar management staff has the right to refuse service to any customer for any reason.
- If a customer is intoxicated and unable to walk (with a dog) in a straight line, you will be sent home in a taxi or Uber, and your dog(s) will spend the night at one of our boarding partners at your expense.
- Failure to abide by any of these rules and regulations may result in ejection from the premises and/or suspension or termination of membership, at the sole discretion of Bark Bar’s management and staff, as may be appropriate for the safety of Bark Bar’s human and dog patrons and management/staff.
Thank you for joining Bark Bar and taking the time to read these rules. Your cooperation helps ensure a safe and successful Bark Bar experience for all!